• … feel you ought to read the Bible but whenever you try, you fall asleep.
• … know the Church thinks the Bible is important but for the life of you can’t figure out why.
• … can’t imagine what people two- (or four-) thousand years ago have to say to people today.
• … feel that you need to run & hide (or check your wallet) whenever someone starts quoting the Bible.
• … have questions, and want answers …but not in the way you’d expect!
• … have been given lots of answers, but no one ever listened to your questions.
• … really want to know what Jesus did and taught and want to follow his example.
Epiphany, 2013: “’The Kingdom of God is like this, you see…:’ a look at the parables of Jesus.”
Eastertide, 2013: “A Tale of Two Cities: Looking for meaning in the Book of Revelation.”